Call for Papers – Regular
IJARBM currently welcomes papers that bridge the gap between theory and practice with practical and application-oriented research across entire spectrum of business and management. In particular, IJARBM Editorial Team is looking forward to receiving your submission on
- management & organization
- marketing & sales
- accounting & controlling
- human resources & corporate culture
- digital transformation & agile working
IJARBM is a double-blind peer-reviewed Open Access journal and indexed in Google Scholar & CrossRef. Each article published in IJARBM is assigning a DOI and archived in the National Library of Germany.
For papers submitted until 30.09.2021 no publication fee is to be paid!
Learn more about submission & publication process at IJARBM
Call for Papers – Special Issue
IJABRM plans to publish a special issue with essays on
Contemporary Applied Business Research in Light of Standard Academic Literature.
We are looking for essays that discuss current applied business research by the authors in light of significant standard works of academic literature. These include, for example, the works of Nobel laureates, globally respected professors, and other eminent figures in the scientific community.
- Latest initial submission: August 31, 2021
- First editorial decision: September 30, 2021
- Review results by: October 31, 2021
- Latest submission of revised version: December 15, 2021
- Final editorial decision: January 15, 2022
- Planned publication date: February 28, 2022
- This special issue will only consist of essays.
- Text length should be 1,000 to 2,500 words (plus title, abstract, references etc.)
- Please check out our submission & publication process.
- Use IJABRM’s standard template as provided here.
- Submit your paper via email (email@example.com) and make sure to indicate that you submit for the special issue.
- Do not submit regular papers for this special issue.