As an open access journal for practice-oriented research, the International Journal of Applied Research in Business and Management attaches great importance to a high degree of transparency throughout the publishing process. The process is a double-blind peer-review process, so that authors who submit an article to this Open Access journal receive appropriate feedback from other researchers. IJARBM is published by the in Germany by Wohllebe & Ross Publishing.
5 Steps to Publication
The double-blind peer-review process in the Open Access International Journal of Applied Research in Business and Management consists of five simple steps:
- Authors simply submit the article to be published by e-mail (submission [at] ijarbm [dot] org). Authors should have read the Regulations & Policies before submission. Authors should use the appropriate Word template (Download here!) and also provide some additional information about their article in the in the Excel file (Download here!), which must also be submitted with the submission of an article.
- After a short acknowledgement of receipt, authors will usually receive a reply within two weeks as to whether the article they have submitted is thematically related to the journal and will be included in the double-blind peer-review process.
- The reviewers read the submitted article and communicate any necessary improvements or suggestions for improvement. This third step usually takes a maximum of six weeks.
- If the review process has revealed the need for improvements, the authors incorporate these improvements and send it back again.
- If the article has finally reached a final state, the authors are notified accordingly. After the publication fee has been paid, the article is scheduled for publication in one of the next issues.
All articles in IJARBM are published under CC BY 3.0 license (learn more). Authors can therefore simply download their articles from IJARBM as PDF files and upload them freely on the Internet (e.g. on ResearchGate) after publication.
Publication Formats & Fees
In the following you will find information on our publcation fees (Article Processing Charges) per publication format:
- Full Paper – classical academic paper – 12 to 15 pages – 135 Euro (+10 Euro per additional page)
- Short Paper – classical academic paper – 5 to 10 pages – 110 Euro (+10 Euro per additional page)
- Conceptual Work (primarily presentation of e. g. technological or organisational concepts) & Case Study (scientific preparation of analyses and studies from business contexts) – 3 to 5 pages – 80 Euro
These fees are due upon acceptance of an article for publication. IJARBM uses the fee primarly to cover the running costs of the journal, e. g. website & hosting, desing & copy-editing etc. The fees are payable in Euro by bank transfer or PayPal. An invoice will be issued for the fees.
Regulations & Policies
Before submitting an article, please carefully read our regulations and policies. By submitting an article, authors must accept all regulations and policies of this journal.