As an open access journal for practice-oriented research, the International Journal of Applied Research in Business and Management attaches great importance to a high degree of transparency throughout the publishing process. The process is a double-blind peer-review process, so that authors who submit an article to this Open Access journal receive appropriate feedback from other researchers. IJARBM is published in Germany by Wohllebe & Ross Publishing.
5 Steps to Publication
The double-blind peer-review process in the Open Access International Journal of Applied Research in Business and Management consists of five simple steps:
- Submit the article you want to be published simply by e-mail: submission [at] ijarbm [dot] org. Use our Word template (Download here!) to submit your article. Read Regulations & Policies before submission.
- Receive a reply within one week, if your article fits the journal and will go into our double-blind peer-review process.
- Receive the peer-review results within approximately six weeks.
- If necessary, revise your article based on the peer-review feedback. Submit the improved version.
- If your article is accepted, receive your confirmation and the APC invoice, if applicable. Your article is scheduled for publication in one of the next issues.
All articles in IJARBM are published under CC BY 3.0 license (learn more). Authors can therefore simply download their articles from IJARBM as PDF files and upload them freely on the Internet after publication.
Publication Formats & Fees
In the following you will find information on our publication fees (Article Processing Charges) per publication format. We use these fees to cover our costs for website hosting, design & copy-editing etc.
Currently, no publication fees will be charged. Fees are sponsored by WR Publishing until further notice.
- Full Paper – classical academic paper – 12 to 15 pages – currently no fees for submission and publicaton
- Short Paper – classical academic paper – 5 to 10 pages – currently no fees for submission and publicaton
- Conceptual Work (primarily presentation of e. g. technological or organisational concepts) & Case Study (scientific preparation of analyses and studies from business contexts) – 3 to 5 pages – currently no fees for submission and publicaton
These fees are due upon acceptance of an article for publication. IJARBM uses the fee primarly to cover the running costs of the journal, e. g. website & hosting, designing & copy-editing etc. The fees are payable in Euro by bank transfer or PayPal. An invoice will be issued for the fees.
Regulations & Policies
Before submitting an article, please carefully read our regulations and policies. By submitting an article, authors must accept all regulations and policies of this journal.